Residential Pest Control
Having pests in your home is more than an inconvenience. Did you know that some of the most common pests in homes are cockroaches, rodents and ants? It can be unsettling to think of us sharing our homes with these pests because of the serious threats they pose. However, some of us are unaware of the actual dangers and we just accept the spider we see in the pantry every now and then or the mouse that ran across the garage floor back in November. You do not have to accept this!
Pests and rodents can have severely harmful effects upon your health and your family’s health and can even cause damage to your property. It is crucial to fully comprehend the dangers stemming from these types of infestations, and more importantly, to follow up with sending these pests packing!
What to Expect With Our General Pest Treatment
- Covers common bugs found in most homes*
- Treat interior of the home including baseboards, plumbing areas, garage and attic
- Treat along points of entry (windows, doors , plumbing)
- Treat your attic
- Treat garage
- Exterior power spray around foundation and 10′ away (a liquid barrier)
- Treat window, door and eaves
- 2nd barrier treatment (granules; for crawling insects)
- Treat any active fire ant mounds
One-Time, Monthly, Bi-Monthly or Quarterly
At Sleep Tight Pest Control, we do our best cater to your needs and your schedule. No matter which frequency you choose, we will be there to help you.
When choosing Sleep Tight Pest Control, we will do our best to recommend the best approach for the frequency of your pest control services. Every home will be different and we will provide the best options fit to your needs.